Yes, last night, I asked Margaret Howard to marry me….and she agreed!
Our plans are to get married on March 10, 2012 at Mt. Zion Baptist Church in Smithdale, MS. If you’re reading this, we would love for you to come celebrate with us on that day (even the person from Tuscany who’s following the blog).
As Margaret and I are both overjoyed about our future together, we do realize how difficult marriage is. In light of that, I ask that you would keep us in your prayers. Pray that:
- God would make me the husband He has called me to be.
- God would make Marg the wife He has called her to be.
- Our marriage, ceremony and all, would point the world to the unconditional love of the Savior.
- God would allow godly saints to watch over and speak wisdom into our lives as enter into this new phase of life.
- Anything else you see as helpful…